Designed by Chef Erica Karbelnik, this apron is an ode to the Golden Era.
When thinking about an apron that would represent me, there’s one place my mind went to, the 50s, aka The Golden Era. I always felt that I was born in the wrong era because something about the 50s always resonated with me - the styles, the designs, the look. So, I wanted to represent this in my apron collaboration with Medium Rare Apparel and create one that gave you the feel of a black and white diner. This Apron is versatile, it gives off a soft & delicate demeanor, while also being strong & durable enough to wear behind the line crafting Michelin Star plates. It's really that house apron made for a true boss in any kitchen.
31”w X 34”h One size fits most, finished dimensions
- Natural webbing
- 100% Cotton
- Utility Chest Pocket and Side Pockets
- ◄Industry Pricing
- Did you know that the more you buy up front, the less you’ll pay per unit? Simply add the bulk amount to your cart and the discount will be applied when you checkout.
Contact us to get a quote today.
- Medium Rare Chef Apparel stands behind its products. We design all our gear to last, and we test and manufacture to the highest quality standards. If your Medium Rare product has a defect in materials or workmanship, you may return it, with proof of purchase, within 30 days, for a replacement or refund back to the original form of payment.
Medium Rare - Cut From a Different Cloth
- ◄How To Care For It
100% Cotton Canvas
• Comfortable to wear
• Durable and hard wearing
• Breathable, pure cotton denim
• Fabric becomes softer & more relaxed
• Designed to fade over time like your favourite jeans
Caution: Dark Canvas should be washed before wearing as colour may rub off on clothing Care: 100% Cotton Denim - Wash separately or with dark colours as colour may bleed. Hand or gentle machine COLD wash. Rinse well COLD. DO NOT soak, bleach or wring. Reduced spin drip dry. May be tumble dried WARM. WARM Iron. Dry Cleanable (A)(40).
- Medium Rare Chef Apparel clothing is built to last, fit just right and make your wildest chef dreams come true. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we want to know. We’ll gladly assist you through the return process.
RETURN DETAILS FOR REGULARLY PRICED ITEMS
You have 30 days to return an item from the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We’ll also need the item to be in its original packaging accompanied by the receipt and/or proof of purchase with the return label issued to you by our customer service staff.
There are no returns or exchanges on custom orders.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
To return an item to us, please contact customer service by email or phone so we can issue you a return label.