Designed by chefs, this Apron is a force to be reckoned with. It will keep you looking your best while you create beautiful things in the kitchen. Our aprons stand the test of time and this new design offers the same promise. Practical yet stylish, durable and functional.
- 12 oz. navy denim canvas with Japanese selvage denim pockets, 100% cotton
- 4 functional pockets to help with the daily grind
- Storage for a wine crank, coasters, bar blade and phone
- Heavyweight thread, bar tacked at all stress points
- Heavy duty 1” twill straps w/ antique brass finish hardware
- Reinforcing bars at top and bottom hems to hold apron shape
- 31” w x 34” h
- ◄Industry Pricing
- Did you know that the more you buy up front, the less you’ll pay per unit? Simply add the bulk amount to your cart and the discount will be applied when you checkout.
Contact us to get a quote today.
- Medium Rare Chef Apparel stands behind its products. We design all our gear to last, and we test and manufacture to the highest quality standards. If your Medium Rare product has a defect in materials or workmanship, you may return it, with proof of purchase, within 30 days, for a replacement or refund back to the original form of payment.
Medium Rare - Cut From a Different Cloth
- ◄How To Care For It
- 100% Cotton / Cotton Canvas Benefits:
• Relaxed & comfortable to wear
• Breathable, natural cotton fibers
• Intense colours will naturally fade over time
• Fabric becomes softer & more relaxed
Wash bright colours separately as colour may bleed. Hand or gentle machine COLD wash. Rinse well COLD. DO NOT soak, bleach or wring. Reduced spin, drip dry, may be tumble dried WARM. WARM Iron. Dry Cleanable (A)(40).
- Medium Rare Chef Apparel clothing is built to last, fit just right and make your wildest chef dreams come true. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we want to know. We’ll gladly assist you through the return process.
RETURN DETAILS FOR REGULARLY PRICED ITEMS
You have 30 days to return an item from the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We’ll also need the item to be in its original packaging accompanied by the receipt and/or proof of purchase with the return label issued to you by our customer service staff.
There are no returns or exchanges on custom orders.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
To return an item to us, please contact customer service by email or phone so we can issue you a return label.