This is a jacket that you stop and look again at - bold Indigo with a contrast of sleek silver buttons, thisstreetastic inspired cotton/poly fabric blendis a tailored fit with some flexibility in all the right places. Pockets galore, that allow you to hold everything from your phone to your pens, in a calm, consciously designed manner. The indie jacket 2.0 also allows you to change from long to short sleeves with its built in roll up cuff- letting you remain in control while you get your hands dirty.
- Streetastic inspired cotton/poly fabric blend (96%/4%) provides durability with 5% stretch ‘cause you like to ‘move it, move it’
- Tailored fit that retains shape wash after wash
- Casually sophisticated half moon collar
- Full length sleeve with built-in, roll up button cuff
- Durable, sleek metal snaps secure the jacket front
- Apron STRAP-CLAMP on back of collar to lock apron in place
- HOT-POCKET phone and pen pockets on side of left arm
- PANIC-ROOM pocket on back, right hip of the coat (flask/zucchini)
- FLEX-VENT and pit stank holes for maximum cooling
- ◄Industry Pricing
- Did you know that the more you buy up front, the less you’ll pay per unit? Simply add the bulk amount to your cart and the discount will be applied when you checkout.
Contact us to get a quote today.
- Medium Rare Chef Apparel stands behind its products. We design all our gear to last, and we test and manufacture to the highest quality standards. If your Medium Rare product has a defect in materials or workmanship, you may return it, with proof of purchase, within 30 days, for a replacement or refund back to the original form of payment.
Medium Rare - Cut From a Different Cloth
- ◄How To Care For It
- Poly/Cotton Fabric
• Beautiful to wear with a professional look
• Increased fabric strength with poly/cotton thread mix
• Hard wearing & protective - ideal for commercial use
• Greater resistance to colour fading - looks brand new longer
Hand or gentle machine WARM or COLD wash. Rinse well. DO NOT soak, bleach or wring. Reduced spin, drip dry, may be tumble dried WARM. WARM Iron. Dry Cleanable (A)(40).
- Medium Rare Chef Apparel clothing is built to last, fit just right and make your wildest chef dreams come true. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we want to know. We’ll gladly assist you through the return process.
RETURN DETAILS FOR REGULARLY PRICED ITEMS
You have 30 days to return an item from the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We’ll also need the item to be in its original packaging accompanied by the receipt and/or proof of purchase with the return label issued to you by our customer service staff.
There are no returns or exchanges on custom orders.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
To return an item to us, please contact customer service by email or phone so we can issue you a return label.