Inspired by the changing of the seasons, and the countless trips across the prairies this year, The Forager apron came to be. Soft, smooth and adjustable, this lightweight apron is made with a one-of-a-kind charcoal grey wax canvas, with autumn inspiration floating down the front. The adjustable cross back shoulder straps make it easy to adjust for any individual, while allowing for flexibility and comfort.
Bonus: The more you wear your apron, the more unique the canvas will become. Every fold, clean, and crease will positively adorn the wax canvas, allowing for complete individuality on this limited small batch run.
- Available in Charcoal Grey Wax Canvas
- S: 30”w x 34”h
- Made with premium 12 oz. waxed cotton canvas (13.1 oz. with wax application) with no unnecessary hardware to bulk things up
- Centre chest utility pocket (for stashing your phone etc.) flanked by two pen slots
- Moss green webbing
- Custom Medium Rare printed pocket
- Adjustable X-SHOULDER straps with leather divider
- This item cannot be commercially laundered - wipe clean with damp cloth
- ◄Industry Pricing
- Did you know that the more you buy up front, the less you’ll pay per unit? Simply add the bulk amount to your cart and the discount will be applied when you checkout.
Contact us to get a quote today.
- Medium Rare Chef Apparel stands behind its products. We design all our gear to last, and we test and manufacture to the highest quality standards. If your Medium Rare product has a defect in materials or workmanship, you may return it, with proof of purchase, within 30 days, for a replacement or refund back to the original form of payment.
Medium Rare - Cut From a Different Cloth
- ◄How To Care For It
- 100% Cotton Denim
• Comfortable to wear
• Durable and hard wearing
• Breathable, pure cotton denim
• Fabric becomes softer & more relaxed
• Designed to fade over time like your favourite jeans
Caution: Dark Denim should be washed before wearing as colour may rub off on clothing Care: 100% Cotton Denim - Wash separately or with dark colours as colour may bleed. Hand or gentle machine COLD wash. Rinse well COLD. DO NOT soak, bleach or wring. Reduced spin drip dry. May be tumble dried WARM. WARM Iron. Dry Cleanable (A)(40).
- Medium Rare Chef Apparel clothing is built to last, fit just right and make your wildest chef dreams come true. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we want to know. We’ll gladly assist you through the return process.
RETURN DETAILS FOR REGULARLY PRICED ITEMS
You have 30 days to return an item from the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We’ll also need the item to be in its original packaging accompanied by the receipt and/or proof of purchase with the return label issued to you by our customer service staff.
There are no returns or exchanges on custom orders.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
To return an item to us, please contact customer service by email or phone so we can issue you a return label.