This hipster-inspired, bib-style “chef” apron is designed especially for all the hard working folks in front-of-house positions, like tending bar and pulling espresso shots. Available in a choice of color ways, Charlie is easy to maintain – just wipe the waxed cotton down with a damp cloth at the end of your shift.
- Available in Dark Oak with contrasting denim stitching; Forest with contrasting denim stitching and Charcoal with matching stitching
- S: 26”w x 31”h
- Made with premium 10.1 oz. waxed cotton canvas (13.1 oz. with wax application) with no unnecessary hardware to bulk things up
- Centre chest utility pocket (for stashing phone numbers, etc.) flanked by two pen slots
- Hidden pocket on backside for cell phone, etc.
- Adjustable X-SHOULDER straps made from 1” natural cotton webbing for a custom fit
- Reinforced ‘buttonhole’ strap attachment points
- Full grain leather Medium Rare Workshop Series patch
- This item cannot be commercially laundered - wipe clean with damp cloth